All items purchased by SLEDZENES.LV come with a manufacturer's warranty.
The manufacturer's warranty period for the goods varies, ranging from two to ten years.
Information on the manufacturer's warranty period for a particular product can be found in the product description or you can ask your SLEDZENES.LV customer consultant.
The manufacturer's warranty conditions apply if the buyer can provide:
1. proof of purchase (check, waybill);
2. The manufacturer's or distributor's warranty card (if included with the product by the manufacturer or distributor).
Warranty conditions do not apply to product accessories (such as product accessories), power supplies (such as batteries, batteries), or accessories with limited resources (such as fuses).
The manufacturer's warranty does not cover damage caused by the buyer or the user and is:
the product has damage to the warranty seals, serial numbers;
the product has not been used for its intended purpose and has not been used in accordance with the instructions for use of the product;
scratched, broken structures, poured water or grease in unintended places, good care of the wrong product, if any unauthorized objects are found in the product, insects penetration inside the products or any other traces indicating misuse of the product;
if the damage is caused by the supply voltage, telecommunications, cable networks not complying with the manufacturer's standards, due to rapid temperature fluctuations, as well as other household and external factors, such as soot, smoke, dust, humidity, shocks, scratches;
if the product shows signs of unqualified repair;
in case of natural wear of the elements.
if the product uses non-standard power supplies, accessories and spare parts, as well as raw materials not certified by the manufacturer for use with the specified product, and if this has caused damage to the product;
if the product has been used by the buyer for production or professional purposes (in case the specific product is not intended for such purposes);
the warranty does not apply in the event of damage due to improper transportation of the item.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
1. You have the right to withdraw from this Agreement within 14 (fourteen) days without giving any reason.
2. The exercise of the right of withdrawal will expire after 14 days from the date on which you acquire or have acquired possession of the goods by a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you.
3. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us of SOLO-F Ltd., legal address 1A Caunes Street, Riga, LV-1006, e-mail: email@example.com about the decision to withdraw from this distance contract.
4. The Goods must be returned without undue delay and in any event no later than 14 days from the date you have notified us of your decision to withdraw from this Agreement at SLEDZENES.LV at the place of return: SLEDZENES.LV, Riga, Gogola Street 21.
The deadline will be met if you return the goods to the address above before the 14 day deadline has expired.
Please note that SOLO-F Ltd. has the right, at the time of acceptance, to record possible visual defects of the item as well as the contents of the package. In cases when sending goods to the office of SIA SOLO-F by courier mail, SIA SOLO-F will determine the defect of the goods or the goods do not correspond to the visual condition and completeness at the moment of receipt of the goods, you will be informed and a copy of the statement.
SIA SOLO-F asks consumers to use the product to the extent necessary to test the nature, characteristics and performance of the product. For example, use the item as much as you could before purchasing the item in a regular store, such as locks to visually inspect their appearance, size, but please do not perform any manipulation, including installing or disassembling the item; for electronic products - do not tear film, do not synchronize data with your smart device, etc.
To return the goods, please fill out this form.
SIA "SOLO-F" informs that in case of return of returned goods value, will apply to court for claim against SIA
Compensation for damages incurred by SOLO-F as a result of consumer behavior.